Home Remedies for Face Cleansers
In your face care routine, the first step is the cleansing on which you should focus properly. Cleansing helps in eliminating the dust particles, grease, stale makeup, dirt. Perspiration and bacteria that are present on your skin and if it is not cleaned properly, it will turn into many harmful diseases through which you will feel trouble to get rid from. The reason behind get you to the cleansing point is because you can make your perfect routine to cleanse your face once a day at least. If your living a hectic life and you think that you always remain busy in your work, you are actually ignoring yourself and become disappointed each and every day to see the condition of your skin. It will not good to ignore your skin because the above mentioned factors will clog the pores and get you into the trouble of skin problems. It is important to save a precious time for yourself from your daily work. There are many cleansing lotions or creams available in the market through which you can cleanse your face. These creams have different flavors and delicate scents so you can choose the one that is most suitable for your skin type. Here we are going to give you some easy remedies to make homemade face cleansers according to different skin types.
The method of applying the face cleansers is that you would have to move your hands upside down. Leave the cleanser for a minute then remove with a tissue or cotton wool.
Homemade Facial Cleansers
1. Milk Cleanser
Milk is the most important ingredient used in making face cleansers and suggested for all the types of skin.
- You can make a milk cleanser by taking a cup of cold milk that should not be boiled.
- Take a cotton ball and soak it in the milk then dab it on your face, forehead and neck areas.
- Let it dried up completely then repeat the process again for three to four times.
- Leave the cleanser for few minutes then wash it off with cold water.
- Your skin will feel like a baby soft.
2. Gram Flour or Turmeric Cleanser for Oily Skin
Gram flour is also known as chickpea powder and it is also good to use as a cleanser especially for oily skin.
- Take two tbsp of gram flour and add one tsp of turmeric powder in it.
- Add some enough quantity of milk in order to make a smooth paste.
- Apply it on your face, forehead and neck.
- Leave it for 5 minutes then rinse it with cold water.
- Gram flour is supposed to remove the excess oil and dirt from your skin.
3. Yogurt and Honey Cleanser for Dry Skin
The texture of yogurt is sometime sticky so it is good for dry skin.
- Take one tbsp of yogurt. Mix it with one tsp of honey.
- Apply it all over the face, forehead and neck.
- After 5 to 10 minutes, wash it with cold water.
4. Grated Cucumber Cleanser for Normal Skin
This remedy more useful for the normal skin.
- Take one cucumber and grate it finely then rub it directly on the face.
- Move your hands in circular motion. This is an amazing cleanser and toner for the normal skin.
- If you do not want to apply the grated cucumber on the face, you can make a juice of cucumber by adding 1 tsp of curd in it.
- Apply it on forehead, face and neck then leave it for 5 minutes and wash it off.
- It is good for nourishing and properly cleansing the skin.
Using rosewater as the facial cleanser is the simplest remedy for cleansing the face.
- Take some quantity of rosewater in a spray bottle.
- Spray rosewater on all over the face, forehead and neck twice a day, usually before going to bed at night.
- It is convenient for all skin types.
6. Honey, Egg Yolk and Almond Cleanser
- Take one egg yolk; add one tsp of honey in it.
- Beat the mixture properly.
- Now take 5 to 7 almonds and make a paste of it then add this in the mixture too.
- Mix them well together.
- Apply this paste on the forehead, face and neck.
- Let it dry and then wash with lukewarm water.
7. Vitamin A & Vitamin E Skin Cleanser
- Take half cup of warm water and add one tbsp of honey in it.
- Now open one capsule of vitamin A and one capsule of vitamin E. Add the powder in the solution then mix well together.
- Apply it all over the face, neck and forehead. Wash it after few minutes.
- It is effectively recommended for all the skin types.
3 DIY Face Mask for Winter
3 DIY Face Mask for Winter
DIY Homemade 8 Facial Mask Recipes
How to do GOLD Facial at Home